Franz Rubenbauer (*1973)
- Bachelor's degree in English, Spanish and Latin Philology
- Master's degree (Magister Artium/ M.A.) in English and Spanish Philology
- degree in German administrative law
- EU-FCL CPL(A), US PPL-IFR (FAR)
- Rubenbauer, Franz. 2008. “Aspects of oral Aeronautical English and its inherent communication problems within public air transportation.” In: Donakey, A. Joubert, F. Nereo, C. Themistocleous eds. Papers in Linguistics from the University of Manchester ( PLUM ): Proceedings of the 16 th International Postgraduate Linguistics Conference , 20 April, 2007. Manchester: School of Languages, Linguistics and Cultures, 94-108. ISSN 1343-4402 (presentation)
- Rubenbauer, Franz. 2009. Linguistics and flight safety: Aspects of oral English communication in aviation. Aachen: Shaker. ISBN 987-3-8322-8233-2/ ISSN 1613-4532. Book reviewed in: International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers' Associations (IFATCA). The Controller. Journal of Air Traffic Control. December 2009, Issue 4, p.23. (article) and "der Flugleiter" Ausgabe 6/2010, Zeitschrift der Gewerkschaft der Flugsicherung e.V., S.58 (which is also available at Shaker Publishing).
[Back to main site]